Wednesday, March 4, 2009

H&M Wishlist

With a week left before my HK trip I started making my shopping list. Hopefully, I have enough money for them. haha.

- Dresses -





- yay! for spring! yay! for florals :)
a LBD


- Skirts -

- Accessories -


- Shoes -
(not really on top of my shopping list here. I'll browse Argyle Center first before buying here. There's tons of shoes in Argyle)



- Tops -

Lastly, for my little girl. I want to hoard all of the Hello kitty items for her. She totally loves HK.
These are just some of the items I want to buy for her.





Photos courtesy of: HM.com

9 comments:

Larissa said...

wow, so much Hello Kitty! I like the floral dress too

x

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment!!

I love the chunky necklace!!! H&M is LOVE!!

Noelle Chantal said...

i like the skirt collection. the that floral skirt and dress is perfect for summer. :)

tis serendipity said...

Ahhh I wanna go HK too!!!! XDD That's so exciting. I'd be really psyched if I were going to HK in a week's time. Would probably try to jog more because in HK there's sooo much good food I always end up putting on weight haha.

Those H&M items are so lovely!! Especially loving ALL the shoes, the pretty plaid skirt and the floral dress. Hope you manage to get the stuff you like! =)

Joni Andrea said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Yup, their skirts are soooo cool... Have fun in HK! :)

http://limebasil.blogspot.com

Mode Junkie said...

ok that's a big wishlist. :)
i am going to hk in september. stopover then to the pinas. yay.
do share some hk shopping secrets which i haven't yet visited in my last trips.

styleburst said...

hey dear!! thanks for visiting my blog!

I love the dresses!! =)

I'm Addicted To Fashion ♥ said...

great dresses!!!!

much love


paulina

Gracie said...

the third dress is gorrrrrrgeous!